Policy about cookies on BIENNALEDISEGNORIMINI.IT website
The information is prepared and updated by the Municipality of Rimini, the website operator and owner of the personal data connected to it, with headquarters in Piazza Cavour 27-47921 Rimini – Tel. 0541 704111.
What cookies are used on this site?
On this web site are used:
- Technical cookies, aimed at ensuring the correct use of the site content;
- Third-party cookies as anonymous aggregate analysis tool and about the behavior of surfers on the same site, namely: Google Analytics.
- cookies of third-party profiling.
What are cookies?
Cookies are strings of small size text that a Web site can send, while browsing, the user’s device (be it a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet; as a rule are stored directly on the browser used for navigation). The same web site that sent them, then, can read and record the cookies that are on your device to get information of various kinds.
How many types of cookies exist?
Esistono vari tipi di cookie, con caratteristiche diverse. I cookie possono essere classificati, innanzitutto, come:
- cookie di sessione, i quali vengono cancellati immediatamente alla chiusura del browser di navigazione (ad esempio, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, ecc.)
- cookie persistenti, i quali – a differenza di quelli di sessione – rimangono all’interno del dispositivo continuando ad operare anche successivamente alla chiusura del browser e fino al decorso di un determinato periodo di tempo
- cookie di prima parte ossia cookie generati e gestiti direttamente dal soggetto gestore del sito web sul quale l’utente sta navigando
- cookie di terza parte, i quali sono generati e gestiti da soggetti diversi dal gestore del sito web sul quale l’utente sta navigando (in forza, di regola, di un contratto tra il titolare del sito web e la terza parte).
There are several types of cookies, with different characteristics. Cookies can be categorized first and foremost as:
- Session cookies, which are deleted immediately at the close of the web browser (eg, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.).
- Persistent cookies, which – unlike those of the session – remain inside the device continues to operate even after the browser is closed and until the expiry of a certain period of time
- First Party cookies ie cookies generated and managed by the individual operator of the website on which the user is browsing
- Third-party cookies, which are generated and managed by persons other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (in force, as a rule, a contract between the website owner and the third party).
The two functional macro-categories:
- technical cookies
the technical cookies are generally required for the proper operation of the web site and to provide the navigation; without them the navigation system might not be able to properly display the pages, or to use some services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep you connected throughout your visit to a website or to save the language setting, visualization, and so on. The technical cookies can be further divided into the navigation cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to the technical cookies only if used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality of cookies, that allow a user browsing the function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
the profiling cookies are designed to create their profiles to you and are used to promote online offers with the preferences expressed by the same part of surfing the net. Since such instruments are not necessary for the proper operation of the site but are used exclusively to enable the surfer to get to know the products best suited to their needs, the Municipality of Rimini, the scope of its competence, in accordance with the applicable provisions , provides the current link to information and to the third party consent forms with which it has entered into agreements for the installation of cookies through its website.
|NAME Cookies||DOMAIN||DURATION||DESCRIPTION||LINK INFORMATION AND OPT / OUT|
|_utma||.comune.rimini.it||2 year||Cookies used by Google Analytics to analyze your browsing statistics|
|NAME Cookies||DOMAIN||DURATION||DESCRIPTION||LINK INFORMATION AND CONSENT|
|GEUP||youtube.com||2 years||youtube video||For information on cookies refer to the information present at the page.|
|PREF||8 months||youtube video|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||8 months||youtube video|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||15 minutes||It generates opening youtube videos||For information on cookies refer to the information present at the page.|
|id||2 years||Replace test_cookie|
|aka_debug||.avvimeo-a.akamaihd.net||session||Vimeo||For information on cookies refer to the information present at the page.|
|UID||.scorecardresearch.com||2 years||It generates opening Vimeo video||For information on cookies refer to the information present at the page.|
|UIDR||2 years||It generates opening Vimeo video|
|NID||.google.com||6 months||Gmaps||For information on cookies refer to the information present at the page.|
* The list of third-party cookie profiling is the sole responsibility of the third party
Each user can configure your browser to not accept cookies automatically.
Below is a brief set of instructions for disabling cookies on the most popular browsers:
Instructions to disable the COOKIES Internet Explorer
To customize the parameters relating to cookies for a Web site in Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, then click Internet Options. Select the “Privacy” tab, then click Sites.
In the area of the website address you can enter the address (URL) of the website that you want to customize the parameters of privacy.
For example http://www.comune.rimini.it
To authorize the registration of cookies of the website in question to your device, click Authorize. To prevent the registration of the web site in question cookies on your device, instead, you need to click on Lock.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each web site to block or allow. Once finished, click OK twice.
Instructions for disabling the COOKIE on Safari
From the Preferences menu, click on the Privacy tab and configure cookies.
Instructions for disabling the COOKIE on Chrome
Click on “Show advanced settings”.
In the “Privacy” section click on the “Content settings?”
In the “Cookies” section, you can:
Ogni utente può configurare il proprio browser in modo da non accettare automaticamente cookie.
Di seguito una breve serie di istruzioni per la disabilitazione dei cookie sui browser più diffusi:
- Control which cookies are installed on your browser and delete
- Block cookies by default
- Authorize cookies by default
- Define exceptions for cookies from certain websites or domains.
Instructions for disabling the COOKIE on Firefox
Click the Preferences button.
Click on the Privacy tab.
In history to “Settings Use custom settings”.
Select, then, the box “Accept Cookies” and click on exceptions sites to choose websites that are to be authorized or not with regard to the installation of cookies on your terminal.
By the same panel you can also see which cookies are installed on your browser and delete them.
Instructions for disabling the COOKIE on Opera
Click Preferences, then click Advanced and select Cookies
The cookie preferences let you control the way Opera handles cookies. The default setting provides for the acceptance of all cookies.
All cookies are accepted (default)
Accept only those sites visited
The third-party cookies, for a domain outside the one visited, will be rejected
Never accept cookies
All cookies are blocked
It is possible that some settings are different depending on whether you use the browser on a Mac or PC; Also browsers often change interface and management controls for general settings. We refer therefore to the producers of these software instructions in the event that our instructions were not updated for the distribution of a new version of the browsers described above.